Saturday, March 3, 2012

worrynder (25)

i want it to be known how i feel about something. as i moved through adolescence i unusually felt that i would not exist past the age of 25, its just that i never saw anything there. i have no image of myself past that age.  I find it strange, but my mental timeline stops at once im halfway through my twenties.  this could be societal pressures that make my visions blank but i believe it is a deeper meaning as though i am in store for absence or massive rebirth and change.  Still, i stress the importance of society and my cultural phenomenon through number 25, being a quarter of one hundred and one hundred being my definitive span of a human life.  this thought had to be written down as it may hold psychic instincts within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment