Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dream 8,894.0

went to bonnaroo, drove my new van. got lost in the hiccup for four days left my van around the camp site with all my things including my drumset.  friends were camped near the van. i returned out of a haze to find my van empty and crushed as if it were an abused convertible.  Soon i found my friend andy i asked what happened he said it wasnt his fault that i left my van unlocked.  i asked why he didnt protect my things or stand up for me.  he responded by shoving a white stick that which is used for a lollipop into my mouth.  he told me it was lsd and i should figure it out.  ashamed and angry i wandered for clues to find my things in disbelief that my friends had abandoned me.  when i began to hallucinate i came across the first of my clues one of my drums lie in front of a persons camp that i vaguely remember from last year. after taking it and declaring him a falsity. i continued to look for clues, knowing well i couldnt call the police, those items missing are not to be held responsible.  eventually i found more of my drums and cymbals in a likely fashion.  i awoke clearly without my backpack, snaredrum, and transportation out of my campsite... three things i hold dear.

1 comment: