Tuesday, January 31, 2012

(to laugh)::*

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

  We are trying. As the fish do try to grow. To find a new path after so many forks in the road.  With a spoonful of sugar upon my sweetly satisfied tongue.  With a knife cutting dust that i may breath into my lungs.  As the tide turns over, as the wave breaks my fall.  We collaborate and wonder what it takes to feed our souls.  
       Despite our different pace, different path, different face we share a mutual laugh.
  We are trying. As the net does wish to throw. To find a steady path after so many come and go.  With a top of the world as my only home.  With a shark getting food from my unclean bones.  As the wheel rolls over, as the glass breaks my fall.  We collaborate and wonder what it takes to feed our souls.
       Despite our different pace, different math, different face we share a mutual laugh.
  We are trying.  As the rivers keep their flow.  We've found a steady path and now our worry is below.  With the taste of tomorrow in the head of the arrow.  With my target defined I release my bow.  As the heat moves up, as the warmth breaks my fall.  We collaborate and wonder what it takes to feed our souls.
       Despite our different pace, different craft, different face we share a mutual laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment