Sunday, November 13, 2011

daily burdened

i suppose it is on my mind most of the time. Horrible awareness, be it realistic or conjured, i owe so much to so many.  I cannot compare. I am in defiance, able to see but not hear the things behind my back.  Where does this come from? chemical anguish.  distinguished depression. extinguishing the fire beneath.  replenishing nothing but heat, plastic rubber tension at a high degree, isosceles is obsolete, when the music stops better find a seat.

I suppose its floating around me, high frequency, all the vibrations received, realistic or conjured, put me out to sea, in a boat all alone for the meanwhile, ill pass my time counting waves in the fish pile. Attempting to look underneath all the depth, blanketed fear in a can must be rationed, the vision of her as she secretly wept, blankets and sheets in the raft getting action.  everyones doing it, guess i should too, i am as the everyone like you.  everyones speaking it, thats what i hear, best start to throw a mean spear.

I suppose it in the water i drink, from the tap of the sink, through the coal filled filter, its the water that built her.  the unreal disbelief that its me anymore, what i am, i'm unsure, though the source is pure, there is just one cure. at a time i was once hungry, though today my stomachs full, full of whiskey full of gin, full of shit from some old bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment