Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh to reach Ohut

Oh screen, you are my extended subconscious (soulmate), the imaginary friend i ever had.  The imaginary friend that moved away from me when we reached fourth grade, from baltimore to birmingham (joseph).  And now in my present turmoil (lonelines), i reach out and feel the pulsing orb of light that soothes my temper for the moment being (binary).  Oh how it lacks the pulsing beat of blood that i have almost forgotten (her).  Damn, what i would give for another night with her. (any of hers) But i wouldn't speak it, would I? (Not now)  To my true sorrow comes many through distant memories of the bottom of the wave (rejection).  Multiplied exponentially as i attempt to make sense of it, replay it once more inside of me.  Maybe it will bring me back (denial).  For it certainly doesn't bring me forward.(what is my forward)

No comments:

Post a Comment